Wednesday 2 July 2014

Not all Genies Come in Lamps - L'éclaire du Genie - Paris, France


Everyone loves eclairs, everyone but me. I have had quite an issue with the eclair, being I have never had a good one. That was until I heard of this great little eclair haven to visit when in Paris. This was going to be the one, the one to make me love eclairs, I could feel it. 

As soon as I step foot in the door I am in love, these are the most perfect eclairs I have ever seen, almost too good to eat. With such a lovely selection available I change my mind and skip the classic, it's hot outside today so I'm going with the eclair glacé! (glacé means ice cream)

I step outside and unwrap my ice cream as fast as possible, as if there were a golden ticket hidden inside. Take a quick happy snap and devour my treat within minutes. 

Chocolate praline eclair ice cream - €6.50

Raspberry pistachio eclair ice cream - €6.50

A wonderful range of chocolate bars, chocolate covered nuts and spreads. Perfect for taking home and having something on hand to treat yourself with when you need a hit.

Chocolate truffles = Balls of goodness


I'm already planning my next visit, who's coming with?!

Check them out [here] or [MAP]


Betty Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment